Prep Time :10 min
Ready in : 4 hours
Makes 8 servings
What you will need
1 cup of canned* crushed- pineapple
1 cup of pineapple juice ( you can also use the juice drained out from the crushed pineapple)
2 cup water
6 oz packet of strawberry JellO
How to go about
- In a medium saucepan bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle in the JellO powder.
- Stir well for about 2 minutes, till the powder dissolves.
- Add the remaining 1 cup water and the pineapple juice. Stir.
- Add the crushed pineapple and Stir.
- Pour into ramekins or dessert bowls and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before use .
* Make sure to use canned or cooked pineapple while making this. Fresh pineapple contains an enzyme which prevents the gelatin from setting. Read more